People Helping People
Our CUSO specializes in helping our Credit Union clients audit and identify their cyber threats and meet their information security compliance and assessment mandates from NCUA and state regulators.
$207.8 Billion Total Asset Value of All CUs Under Protection
$300 Million Median CU Asset Size
200+ Supported CUs
150+ Years Supporting CUs
270 Years of CU Leadership Experience
Bad Actors Never Give Up
- You trust your security measures… but are you verifying their effectiveness?
- How are you measuring the performance of your security infrastructure?
- Are you independently validating (testing) all the security controls within your institution?
- Are all policies and systems in place for your next NCUA or state audit? Do you have everything documented?
- Are you worried someone in your Credit Union might accidentally click on ransomware?
- Does your Credit Union have a step-by-step contingency plan if disaster strikes?
- 270 Combined Years of Credit Union Experience
- Information & Security Compliance Made Easy
- Peace of Mind with Business Continuity Planning
- Cyber Threat Training for Staff
- 20+ Years Supporting Credit Unions
- Regulatory Expertise
- Highly Trained & Industry Certified Expertise
- Understanding your InTREx-CU based examination
- Alignment to CIS Critical Security Controls (CIS Controls)